Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Maverick?????

What do you get when you take the lipstick off a pitbull?

You get Dick Cheney behind it all.



Here is a transcript of Sarah Palin's RNC speech if you're inclined to read the whole load of BS.

Here just a small example of that "BS":

But we are expected to govern with integrity, good will, clear convictions, and ... a servant's heart.

I pledge to all Americans that I will carry myself in this spirit as vice president of the United States. This was the spirit that brought me to the governor's office, when I took on the old politics as usual in Juneau ... when I stood up to the special interests, the lobbyists, big oil companies, and the good-ol' boys network.

And of course we all know that Ms. Pump-Jack Sarah Palin is extremely pro-drill ANWR. Gov. Palin is just a big oil friendly kind-of-gal so exactly how is she, or McCain for that matter, standing up to big oil? What an incredible pack of lies.

No comments: