Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bush Waddles Out of Office


Everyone agrees, we can't get that turkey out of office soon enough.

Update: As if on cue this news comes out from the Swamp today.



Listen to what Bush had to say of his legacy:

"How do you want to be remembered,'' sister Doro asked the president, "and what are you most proud of?

"I would like to be a person remembered as a person who, first and foremost, did not sell his soul in order to accommodate the political process. I came to Washington with a set of values, and I'm leaving with the same set of values. And I darn sure wasn't going to sacrifice those values; that I was a president that had to make tough choices and was willing to make them. I surrounded myself with good people. I carefully considered the advice of smart, capable people and made tough decisions.


NO energy taskforce meeting, no unbid contracts, no lied about war, no torture, no wiretapping, or any politicizing of the DoJ and the rest of those sex and favor trading Departments of D.C., under Bushie’s sleazy time in office. Nope, visibly psychopathic liar, little Bushie didn’t sell his soul, except of course, we all know that the exact opposite is true. Bush has been a soulless man for quite sometime now, so strange isn't it how he would utter the words "selling his soul" because that is exactly what he did, not having any values, Bushie didn't surround himself with good people and Bush never listen to anyone except for his GOP campaign contributors.

No comments: