Saturday, August 30, 2008

David Brooks is in a BAD way

The really sad thing about Obama’s HUGE celebrity status is having a candidate with no status at all.

Brooks and the Republican Party have been robbed, the GOP is radioactive waste and nobody wants to listen to McCain’s desperate Bushified brain farts – so Brooks is crying and dripping snot all over the pages of the NYT.


As a child, I was abandoned by my parents and lived with a colony of ants. We didn’t have much in the way of material possession, but we did have each other and the ability to carry far more than our own body weights. When I was young, I was temporarily paralyzed in a horrible anteater accident, but I never gave up my dream: the dream of speaking at a national political convention so my speech could be talked over by Wolf Blitzer and a gang of pundits.
David is scraping the bottom of the crude oil barrel here and coming up with tormented greasy guck for column material, anything to throw at the Dems, anything at all no matter how farcical. Its sad watching Brookie's inconsolably deteriorate into utter lunacy, a grisly spectacle indeed, watching him dig around in the elephant manure. Maybe he will find a fat, juicy dung beetle for dinner. One can only hope.


No comments: